Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Theme Designer, PDR12 Video Tutorial
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone,

I tried to post this as a reply to our forum moderator’s Theme Designer, PDR12 Image Guide thread, here on the Cyberlink Forum, by posting a link to Cyberlink’s official Theme Designer tutorial that is displayed by Cyberlink, on Cyberlink’s Youtube channel.

But evidently posting a link to Cyberlink’s own official Theme Designer Tutorial, which Cyberlink has posted on their own Cyberlink Youtube Channel, in a Cyberlink Forum thread, that’s titled Theme Designer, is considered to be an act of “high jacking” by Cyberlink’s moderator.

So sorry for my mistake everyone.
But I will try again with this new post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51TSh4t0TG0

Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Cranston,

Thank you for sharing the official Cyberlink video tutorials with the Cyberlink forum members. Very helpful!

Kevin
Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.