Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
30 fps Clip in a 60 fps Project
SoCalDude
Member Location: Sunny Southern California Joined: Aug 12, 2013 20:48 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
When I drag a 30 fps clip from the media library to the timeline in a 60 fps project, I get the message that it doesn't match and the quality may be degraded.

Assuming that the other clips on the timeline are 60fps, does this mean just that only the slower clip's section of my video may be degraded, or will the whole video be degraded?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 05. 2013 12:43

---
- PowerDirector 13 Ultimate
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition (two of these)
- Kodak Zx5 HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 (HD video & stills
- Canon EOS 40D DSLR w/lots of lenses--my favorite being a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Ignore it.

You can go to preferences>confirmation
Uncheck "always prompt me when TV formats conflict."
To turn that message off.

No degradation- if what you put in is decent quality then what you get out should be decent quality.

Always Produce / render and do an A /B comparison for yourself to get the best quality output that pleases you.

R
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be