Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is my product?
Ealenthis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2013 11:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
hello, i'm a french customer of Power dvd 12 ultra, i change my computer and i can't find where to download power dvd ultra 12 on the power dvd website

i buy it 90 euros !!!!! i will hope retrieve it !!!! on the website we find only commercial links for the version 13, of course !!! this is scandalious i buy it 90 eur, i want my product again

please if anybody can help me

thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you need to contact customer support team about your lost download.

thx
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Ealenthis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2013 11:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i did it

no other way?

No downloadable link on your website?

you want only the customer who buy the last version

i think this is scandalious
M8R [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 31, 2010 18:41 Messages: 89 Offline
[Post New]
The links on the cyberlink website are only trial versions and patches. You cannot download any full version here, not even for current pdvd13. But the support will give you a download link for the full installer iff you can prove you actually bought it.
jamestroy [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 25, 2013 09:30 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: i did it

no other way?

No downloadable link on your website?

you want only the customer who buy the last version

i think this is scandalious

You need to contact support for them to validate that you have purchased the product. Only then you will be given the link. I think.