Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Prevent PD11 from Launching Full-Screen?
SoCalDude
Member Location: Sunny Southern California Joined: Aug 12, 2013 20:48 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
How can I prevent PD11 from opening into full-screen (maximized window) mode upon launching the app

When it is maximized, I click on the "Restore" button to restore the window back to non-maximized, but the window is still 99% max'ed out. I then have to manually resize the window to my liking.
---
- PowerDirector 13 Ultimate
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition (two of these)
- Kodak Zx5 HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 (HD video & stills
- Canon EOS 40D DSLR w/lots of lenses--my favorite being a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
If you re-size PD on your desktop to the size you wish and close I believe it will re open at that size...I could be wrong tho'
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
SoCalDude
Member Location: Sunny Southern California Joined: Aug 12, 2013 20:48 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
If you re-size PD on your desktop to the size you wish and close I believe it will re open at that size...I could be wrong tho'

Thanks, Jim. I just tried it and--unfortunately--it doesn't work.
---
- PowerDirector 13 Ultimate
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition (two of these)
- Kodak Zx5 HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 (HD video & stills
- Canon EOS 40D DSLR w/lots of lenses--my favorite being a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How can I prevent PD11 from opening into full-screen (maximized window) mode upon launching the app.?

You can't. That request has been made in the past. You might want to convey the same. This may be one avenue...
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

IMO, PD should conform to standard Windows conventions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 21. 2013 20:09