Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Best Practices Going from Trial to Purchased Version
SoCalDude
Member Location: Sunny Southern California Joined: Aug 12, 2013 20:48 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
As a trial user of PowerDirector 11, what are the best practices when going from the trial version to the purchased version?

May main concerns are:

1) Should I uninstall the trial version before installing the purchased version?
2) Will any projects created with the trial version open seamlessly in the purchased version?

Thank you in advance for your help.

. ---
- PowerDirector 13 Ultimate
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition (two of these)
- Kodak Zx5 HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 (HD video & stills
- Canon EOS 40D DSLR w/lots of lenses--my favorite being a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: As a trial user of PowerDirector 11, what are the best practices when going from the trial version to the purchased version?

1) Should I uninstall the trial version before installing the purchased version?

I would.

Quote: 2) Will any projects created with the trial version open seamlessly in the purchased version?

They should. Before dumping your trial project FILE|EXPORT|PACK PROJECT MATERIALS and FILE|SAVE PROJECT AS.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 12. 2013 22:49

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
yes and yes __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM