Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
error source media
Nasseh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2013 10:21 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
the message " error source media" usually appears when i'm working in my project and don't alow me to produce it !
my question is : how can i know which file is not compatible ???
I need ur help plzzz !
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: the message " error source media" usually appears when i'm working in my project and don't alow me to produce it !
I need ur help plzzz !

What is the source of the videos? What is the format? Where are they stored? Why do you think it is a compatibility error? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: the message " error source media" usually appears when i'm working in my project and don't alow me to produce it !
I need ur help plzzz !

Hi Nasseh,
Please provide the answers to Stevek's questions.

I'd also like to know the answers to
1. what version of PDR11 you are using?
2. A screenshot of your project - the Edit Workspace
3. A diagnostic of your computer.
4. A sample file 5 seconds long. Point shoot and upload the recorded video from your camera.
5. I'd like to know what you're selecting in the Produce section - exactly what you chose please?

See the guides Part A, B, E &F, http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771.page

I have experienced an error similar to what you refer to.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 23. 2013 13:29