Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview in edit mode with titles went black in mid clip
BroDon316
Member Location: Landenberg, PA Joined: Jun 23, 2013 09:55 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Task: adding informational text mid clip
Using Title room and simple style with letters only.
I did one similar and worked fine, but after is revised the duration to 30 seonds, it went back to what is in the settings, 10 seconds.

I want to add informational text in many places in the video, like notes on the bottom of the screen.

I was woking on inserting a title and the preview screen went black, no video clip, and only show the title the text I put in. the audio plays but for the rest of the clip the video is either gone or blacked out. Then on the next clip the preview of the video comes back on. PD 11 Ult Suite PD11.2812,
ASUS G750JW: Win 8 64-bit OS; Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ processor, 2.4GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz); 8GB DDR3; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2GB graphic; HD 5400 rpm 1TB. USB 3.0 1-4TB.
[Post New]
Hello BroDon316,

I'd like to welcome you to the PowerProducer forum, but it sounds like you're using PowerDirector.

The first thing to do is install the latest version of your GPU driver (from the manufacturer's website) and to re-install the latest version of QuickTime.

Is it PowerDirector? Which version? If so, I'll move your thread where it can get the attention it deserves.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
BroDon316
Member Location: Landenberg, PA Joined: Jun 23, 2013 09:55 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Hi yes, sorry, Yes I am using Power Director 11, Ultimate Suite. I just ckecked and my GPU driver is up to date.

Problem acts like a mask on the video timeline. In the regiono where it is blacked out, just before it shows a subtittle, it flashes the video, then the video goes black and the subtitle is displayed..

Thank you for your help
PD 11 Ult Suite PD11.2812,
ASUS G750JW: Win 8 64-bit OS; Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ processor, 2.4GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz); 8GB DDR3; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2GB graphic; HD 5400 rpm 1TB. USB 3.0 1-4TB.