Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
online registration issue
Road [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2008 13:08 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
my purchased copy of powerdvd 8 ultra is registered as a trail version.
although i believe the activation has completed succesfully, the registration has not.
maybe a moderator can contact cyberlink about this issue. i believe i'm not the only one.
sth270355 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 18, 2006 11:48 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I can confirm that I have exactly the same issue. Steve
Zdenek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 12, 2008 18:29 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Same here...
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Okay,

I'll follow this up.

Dafydd
[Moderator]
Zdenek [Avatar]
[Post New]
My issue is probably caused by the fact that although I received payment confirmation for the online transaction, the e-mail with my CD key never arrived.

And there is no CD key listed under my account in the members area of Cyberlink website either...
Kenneth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2008 22:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I also have no CD key listed under my account in the members area of Cyberlink website, even though I did receive the email with the CD key and registered twice.
Zdenek [Avatar]
[Post New]
OK received my CD key yesterday via E-mail... seems the server was kind of slow in generating it... So now I'm already all set
sth270355 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 18, 2006 11:48 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I've received the following from the Support team this morning.....

''We understand your concern related with PowerDVD 8 Ultra software.

In response to your concern, we regret to inform you that the registration records are not showing the CD-Key of PowerDVD 8 Ultra due to a Bug of the software.

We are going to release an upgrade patch/build of PowerDVD 8 Ultra on 30th April'08 in order to resolve this issue.

Therefore, we suggest you to keep visiting our website "www.cyberlink.com" for any further updates regarding the availability of this upgrade patch.''

Lets hope this will sort out all the problems.....

Steve