Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD10 and iphone video problem
Irenej [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Mar 19, 2013 05:05 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Can anyone advise me as to whether it is possible to use my iphone videos with my PD10 program.

I have recently tried to make a home video using video from my camcorder and a collection of small video captions on my iphone.

I first came across the problem of needing to rotate the videos from the iphone after uploading to my PC. I managed to do that using Freemake video converter but tried various formats because the video did not, then, play properly. It finally worked OK when I chose the Andriod setting but more problems arose after insertion in the program when trying to burn to disc later.

It froze at the point of burning where I would estimate the iphone video started.

I then tried to insert this after making it into a separate project. The same thing happened.

Once I removed the iphone project the disc burnt with no problems.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks