Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does anyone know when PD6 will create an AVCHD disc with menus ?
SilverAlfa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 30, 2008 05:55 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi !
I'm using PD6 to import M2TS files from my camcorder. After it converts them to MPEG2, I edit them as I wish (transitions, subtitles, effects, etc) then I'm producing an 1920x1080 MPEG2 file.

Now, in order to produce a disc with menus and chapters I have to import this file in PowerProducer 5 because only here I can do this.

Problem is that in PP5 I have much less DVD menu templates than in PD6 (and they cannot be edited, like in PD6)

So, does anyone know when a new version of PowerDirector which would have this feature, will be available ?

(Anyway, if PD6 would do this, then I wouldn't need PP5 anymore...)

Thanks
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

It is unlikely the new features of a future product would be published or discussed by any software company until after the release date. Software companies enhance, tweak and add various refinements as the market place changes. I'm sure CyberLink are fully engaged in making their video editing software a part of that process.

Dafydd