Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Remote Control
Robinson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 04, 2007 18:07 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I have just purchased this remote, the latest one with the HD buttons, for use with Powerdvd 7 Ultra. I have upgraded to Powerdvd 8 Ultra and suddenly some of the buttons no longer work. The Top menu and menu buttons specifically don't work.

I hope this is just a bug as I seriously do not expect to have fork out for a new remote with exactly the same features for use with the the upgrade and if it is a bug then that is some poor quality assurance.

Then again I am starting to expect that from Cyberlink.

David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2008 05:23 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Same problem here, the Popup menu for Blu-ray discs no longer works in PDVD8 Ultra.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the information guys. I sent it to customer support and they are looking at the issue right now. I'll get back to you if I hear anything.

Thanks

David
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2008 05:23 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
This issue has NOT been resolved with patch 1622, I still cannot use the Menu button on the Cyberlink BD remote.