Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where do I find my text justification options for a title track in PD 11 ??? It was so easy b4.
Toddsta [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2010 12:18 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to simply 'Center Justify' my text in the title editor and cannot find the settings. How is this accomplished in PD 11 ?? It was so straight forward in PD 10.

Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 30. 2013 22:55

Toddsta [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2010 12:18 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Well, I see it's apparently because I chose 'Custom' text and it is 3D text by default. Apparently 3D text doesn't allow you to make standard modifications such as justifying text. How lame.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
It is pretty much where it was in PD 10 and PD 9, In the Title designer.

[Thumb - Title Designer Text justify.png]
 Filename
Title Designer Text justify.png
[Disk]
 Description
Text Justify options.
 Filesize
99 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
263 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 30. 2013 23:16

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How is this accomplished in PD 11 ?? It was so straight forward in PD 10.

Hi toddsta,

I believe you are referring to the missing justification options in the Font Type Settings window for the 3D and 3D Like text templates.
You are correct. There are no Text Justification options available for the 3D Like text templates in PD11. Just as this option was also not available, (or straightforward), for PD10’s 3D / 3D Like text.

This has been reported and a request for a justification option has been requested, directly to the PD Development Team.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if this justification option (currently available in the 2D text modules), will or can be added to the 3D / 3D Like Text templates, in PD12.

______________________________________________________________________________ Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips