Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D subtitles depth
tHE uKER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2011 21:14 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Somewhere during the last two updates (it was at the same time that the font got the fancy shadow and nicer font), the subtitles in 3D appear to have been made to be deeper into the screen.
Even deeper than the plane of the screen itself.

This causes a horribly annoying visual effect where you're focusing your eyes on something that you expect to be closer than what is behind it, but in fact it's further behind, and your eyes (and brain) go crazy trying to adjust every time your sight goes from the text to the picture and viceversa.

It would be nice to have a slider in the 3D options to adjust the depth (ie separation) of the subtitles.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 19. 2013 01:08

jimmyjhd [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2013 12:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
I see what you're trying to say. I think this is already taken cared of at PDVD13. Although I'm not entirely sure about this.
goldenm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2012 15:04 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Its a blessing that we dont actually have to watch movies in 3D...

Does it help if you move your 3D classes further towards to screen on your nose to reduce the 3D text deepness?
tHE uKER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2011 21:14 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I see what you're trying to say. I think this is already taken cared of at PDVD13. Although I'm not entirely sure about this.

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately, it is not.