Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion effect is being applied to the image I have behind my text. How can I stop this?
cmorris976 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2012 02:07 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
So basically you can see the image I have behind my text fading in at the beginning and fading out at the end of my 'text clips'. Even though the program says that motion cannot be applied to images, it is doing it regardless. Is there a workaround? It looks sloppy having images fade in and out like this.

Thanks for any help!

Chris
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: So basically you can see the image I have behind my text fading in at the beginning and fading out at the end of my 'text clips'. Even though the program says that motion cannot be applied to images, it is doing it regardless.

It's not clear what part "motion" plays in this...

If text that fades in/out (VIDEO 2) is superimposed over a background (VIDEO 1) image with no fades, the background is unaffected. Precisely how have you laid this out?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17. 2013 16:27

cmorris976 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2012 02:07 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Well you just gave me a workaround I had not thought of at least, so thanks!

Previously I had my blue background bar on the first line in my title designer and then my text on the second line. Now I just use another of the video and sound players for the blue bar and that works just fine. It's clunky but at least it doesn't fade in and out like it did in the title designer!

I hope that makes sense, I do not know the right words for what these areas within the program are called...

Chris