Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Capture the moving object
[Post New]
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I got a question for you.

I'm confused if it's even possible to capture whole body of Arnold Swarzenneger in Terminator 2 and then paste into another movie Predator. Of course, Arnold Swarzenneger is also moving.

Another (long) solution, make every frame a snapshot and then make them transparent and then copy all transparent snapshots into PowerDirector 11. But this costs so much time, is there an another way to do this ?

The link :
http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=1323743&
Time : 01:55 - 02:00 , i put a character of Gears of War (game series) into that short trailer.
All snapshots were made with Adobe Photo Elements (transparent png's). So one second, 29 frames, 29 transparent png's.

I want to do this because i'm currently working at Gears of War Origins (fanmade movie).

I hope you can understand what i'm saying.
Please help me

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
There is no easy, built in way to do that. Frame by frame may be the easiest way. Maybe some of the tools in the Director Suite, but I don't have that and cannot comment on it. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
Quote: There is no easy, built in way to do that. Frame by frame may be the easiest way. Maybe some of the tools in the Director Suite, but I don't have that and cannot comment on it.

You got right, probably this will be added in the future versions of PowerDirector, who knows.
Thanks for your response