Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems With Preview Window-SOLVED
[Post New]
Hello Everyone

Would appreciate some help with a problem im having with my preview window during editing. In the past, the video in the preview window would always stay the same size whenever i changed the preview resolution using the button below the preview window. I must have messed up a setting somehow either in PD or in Windows where now the previewed video in the preview window changes sizes when i change the preview quality. For instance when i change it to HD Preview Resolution in gets very large and if I change it to Standard Preview Resolution it shrinks down to the size of a business card. ???????? I cant figure out what is wrong. Ay help would be appreciated. Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06. 2013 19:14

Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Djstills11,

You may have accidentally changed the "setting" shown/attached below.
Return this setting to “Fit”, and your preview should maintain it’s size when you change your preview resolution(s).

[Thumb - settings.png]
 Filename
settings.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
113 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
366 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 06. 2013 09:53

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
[Post New]
Thanks Cranston - That solved it !! The problem was that I could't see the "Fit" button. I had to scroll up with the little scroll bar to see it. Thanks again ! Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]