Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slow tech support?
Jase17uk [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2013 07:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have send in a request for tech support with a problem I have but have no response since yesterday? How long normally does it takes to get a response?! I'd like to have the problem sorted to enable me to carry on watching my movies!

Many thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please allow support team some time to follow up - sometimes there are peak times that result in longer waiting times.

in advance you can check if you have installed latest PowerDVD patch and if your issue persists.

Patches:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-update.do

michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Jase17uk,

I have found in the past that the support team usually takes approx. 3-days to respond to a support ticket.

However, I have got lucky a couple of times and got a response within 1-2 Days.

You have to remember that your not the only person submitting a support ticket. So you need to be patient.
PETER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2013 15:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Jase17UK on same boat waiting since yesterday for reply and it is just dead simple question of where to download PowerDVD 12 after uninstall since trial doesn't allow enter the key
Jase17uk [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yeah, now it is third day and still no response.

I was forced to uninstall the powerdvd due to fatal errors with audio preventing the playback of bluray discs then attempted to reinstall the powerdvd 12 ultra but it was an upgrade version, it asked for previous version of powerdvd to continue the installation but my previous version was a 9.0 (with free upgrades to 11) and it came with my laptop years ago... I no longer have a copy of 9.0 although its key is stored in my cyberlink account along with others including 12 ultra which I paid for! All I need is a viable 12 ultra software to allow me reinstall the 12 and use my key!
PETER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2013 15:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I received answer so hopefully you will get it too.

Nevertheless haven't seen in ages so unfriendly approach of website, hiding all info. Once I'm logged in my account I should be able to download any of the applications for which I own the licence any time I want
goldenm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2012 15:04 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
This is why I have saved every version (powerdvd12), including the patches to my storage hdd just in case...
Jase17uk [Avatar]
[Post New]
With a hindsight would have done the same!
rickycht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 03, 2012 07:33 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Also, it would also be a case to case basis since some issues may need to require time to duplicate the issue.