Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Remote Android - resolution
AliaksandrSh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2013 09:37 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

I have a license PowerDVD 12 Ultra and the bundle includes PowerDVD Remote. My android device has a resolution of 800x600 and the program does not start. Whether to add my resolution to the program, so I can use PowerDVD Remote?

Thanks!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
we are constantly working to improve the experience on more devices.

I have forwarded your suggestion to our Product team

Can you share info about the model/device you use?

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
AliaksandrSh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2013 09:37 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Michael - Thanks!

Device - Prestigio PMP 3384B

(Link official site page - http://www.prestigio.com/products/personal-computers/Tablet_PC/MultiPad_PMP3384B)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
thanks - I have forwarded the information to our planning team

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
why haven't the android app updated yet?

last update was on October 29, 2012 and it's now end of March 2013...

the android version should have been updated already when there are so many devices like Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus, and Asus Transformer Infinity have HD resolution...

but I'm glad the main program updates regularly...they HAVE TO so it can keep up with all the new blu-ray "decryption key"...