Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D fishing
DAVID812 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 15, 2011 19:43 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I just got done editing this video, all video was shot using GoPro 3D setup. I used GoPro's free Cineform Studio for convergence and instead of producing the video with Cineform I just used the Active Metadata so I could adjust the convergence while editing in PD11.
Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkiTbkkkkb8&list=UUvo3C4Cnul3lUEQafiEy2Rw&index=1
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
ASOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!

The video was well done. My kids loved it( twins age 4). The music bed was exactly perfect. Great scene cuts. The anticipation of wondering when the bait was going to be hit kept us on the edge of our seats!

Well done! Thanks for sharing your production you made with Power Director.

Edit: Stunning on a 50" screen! And look at all those flags! A very successful fishing adventure!

Kevin, wife and the kids

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 16. 2013 07:59

Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]

I don’t have any equipment to play 3D, but this is the first and only time I wish I had!
Watched the whole video, and even having to watch “double”- it was great!
What’s more; I don’t think I have ever had such a perfect stereo audio out of my small cheap
Logitech speakers. ( I wish you had included the music piece in a credit, it was great to my ears!)
What a treat!

Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
DAVID812 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 15, 2011 19:43 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks im glad you liked it. The 1st song is August's Rhapsody from the moive August Rush and the 2nd song is Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Looks great, but is not giving me the 3D options. Anyone else having that problem or is my YouTube acting up on me?

I had the GoPro 3D system and loved it, but sold my older cameras not thinking that the system does not work with the newer cameras. Now I have to come up with another solution. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I am not seeing in 3D but my monitor only setup for Anaglyph viewing..my own 3D creations work..(for me any ways).
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
I see it is 3D side by side. I will have to download it and watch it on the LG TV. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Wow ! I thought that I was watching a 3D IMAX film!

It looked like you were going so fast that the fish could not keep up

I too had to download it to my computer and then watch it with PowerDVD 12. I used Firefox with the YouTube downloader add-on with no problem. (Now if we get the watch YouTube videos issue fixed ---- )
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.