Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Pay Voice Phone Technical Support Comments
TraderJohn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2012 16:03 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink offers phone technical support for $29.95/60 days. This would be a bargain if in fact they solve some of the problems that I have been experiencing lately. But before I plunk down the cash, I would like some feedback from any of the members here in this forum as to any positive or negative experiences they had using this service.

Your comments would be appreciated. If I don't receive any, or if a number of the comments are positive, I will sign up and report back on my experience with the service. Thanks, John TraderJohn
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I have no experience wth CL phone support, but have you tried asking any questions on the forum? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
TraderJohn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2012 16:03 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have no experience wth CL phone support, but have you tried asking any questions on the forum?

Hi Barry,
Yes, I have used the Forum before and have received a number of excellent responses. Unfortunately I hit the wall with the problem of losing the effects in a packed video folder. I have tried the suggestions the members generously provided here:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/27412.page

Unfortunately, nothing has worked for me as yet. I need someone who has a deep understanding of exactly how PD works to figure out the problem. I just don't know if the phone tech team is up to the task. Maybe they are, I just don't know. But they want payment in advance before you can talk to anyone and offer no guarantees as to solving the problem. TraderJohn