Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu Freeze Issues On Disc
[Post New]
FIrst of all I'd like to thank everyone here at the forum and all of the knowledge shared here as sometimes, especially as a newbie, this movie creating process can all be a little confusing.

I'm thankfully at the final stages of my 1hr. 20 min. movie but am very frustrated that when I burn to blu ray with a menu and play back in DVD player, it freezes in the menu (about 5-10 seconds in). The burning process seems to go ok, i get the message "burning successful" at the end of the process. Ive burned the movie without a menu and it plays back beautifully with absolutely no stuttering or freezing at all. Tried 3 different menu's but get the same thing. It's aggravating especially because I'm wasting expensive discs trying to find a solution. Any help would be appreciated. (there are 7 chapters in the movie) Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500