Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning PD 11 Movies in Imgburn
[Post New]
Help!

I took the advice of many here in the forum and burned my AVCHD projects to a folder instead of directly to the disc using PD 11. When I try to burn to a disc using Imgburn, all appears to go well but then when I try to play the movie in the DVD player, it is reading them as Data Disks.
I'm brand new to Imgburn, but i've gone through all the steps found on mutiple websites on how to burn a video with Imgburn. Not sure what I am doing wrong? Any help appreciated! Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
In ImgBurn there is an option(s) on what type of DVD to burn to..did you select "DVD-Video" other wise it writes as data..
JIm Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
[Post New]
Jim, thanks for responding. I don't see "DVD-Video " anywhere there. Where can I find to select? Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Sorry got my Brn programs mixed up...Select the output folder you created when you were in Power director creating disk to folder from "Write files/folder to Disc", then navigate to the folder on your drive, select the destination drive then burn it should burn as DVD if there is unformatted DVD in drive.
JIm Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
This is not a forum for discussing rival (free or otherwise) 3rd party software. Power2Go is CyberLink's disc burning software.
Forum Moderator