Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pre-purchase info needed
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cuba via Miami now Living in L.A. Joined: Mar 07, 2008 17:03 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
I've had it with Pinnacle and Ulead products and am looking for a new video editor. I downloaded the trial version of PD6 and while it didn't have some of the features I am used to with the aforementioned products, it was easy to use and I was able to flawlessly create a project that has been giving me and Video Studio fits for several days. I have a new project upcoming that I am considering going to HD for. Is AVCHD the only format supported by PD6? Will I need a new burner for the output? Will the full version allow me to designate the number of chapter buttons per menu page? This is important because my commercial projects use many chapters (virtual walkthroughs) that require the ability to move to clips at will from the menu. How long will I be eligible for updates and is release of PD7 imminent? Thanks for the help. Sorry to be so needy with my first post.
Tom [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Canada Joined: Feb 17, 2008 00:07 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I think you want the PowerDirector form, if you post there you are more likely to get an answer. Power DVD is playback software. TAS
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Cuba via Miami now Living in L.A. Joined: Mar 07, 2008 17:03 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I think you want the PowerDirector form, if you post there you are more likely to get an answer. Power DVD is playback software.
Oops! Can a mod please delete this thread? Sorry.