Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Zoom Keyframe window? (Pic included)
RipGroove [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2013 05:40 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Am trying to blur a licence plate in a video, i'm guessing the only way to do it is manually frame by frame using the blur effect yes? If so while applying the effect is there any way i can zoom this preview window so i can get a more accurate placement of my blur?

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi RipGroove -

Here's Cranston's tutorial on making a censor blur in PD9 & 10. It will help you out.

You cannot zoom in while you're in the "Mask" window (as in your screenshot), but it may help you with setting your keyframes if you set the main preview screen to a closer zoom... e.g. 50 - 100%

Had to do a similar thing recently when I was blurring out a distant object that was moving towards the camera.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
RipGroove [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi RipGroove -

Here's Cranston's tutorial on making a censor blur in PD9 & 10. It will help you out.

You cannot zoom in while you're in the "Mask" window (as in your screenshot), but it may help you with setting your keyframes if you set the main preview screen to a closer zoom... e.g. 50 - 100%

Had to do a similar thing recently when I was blurring out a distant object that was moving towards the camera.

Cheers - Tony

Hi, thanks for your reply. Where can i find said tutorial?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
I forgot the link. Apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgzRPcNKFgo

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
RipGroove [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thankyou, will take a look :