Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu-Ray 3D with Nvidia GTX680 - Samung LE46C750 & BenQ XL2420T
M Kelbie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 17, 2011 18:56 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to a Asus GTX680 and a XL2420T 120hz monitor with 3D vision kit and since doing so I have had issues with 3D blu-rays using cyberlink

Originally before I got the 3D monitor I could load up powerdvd and once the blu-ray was playing I clicked 3D mode and my TV automatically switched to 3D mode and my glasses synced with the TV. No issues and it worked perfect via HDMI 1.4 using an AMD6450.

Now when I click 3D mode on powerdvd nothing happens and my TV stays in 2D mode, ideally I would like my TV as a 2nd monitor and just be able to play 3D blu-rays and still have use of my desktop or even just not have to disable monitors and mess with settings but it won't even work with my xl2420t monitor disconnected and the 3d vision emitter unplugged.

I have tried uninstalling the 3D vision drivers but I still cant get 3D playback working again via HDMI 1.4 on my Samsung 3DTV.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to what I am doing wrong and how to get a around this problem.

Thanks

Samsung LE46C750 (HDMI 1.4)
Benq XL2420T (Dyal Link DVI)
3D Vision 2
Asus GTX680 DCU II TOP
Windows 8 X64

If you need any more info let me know.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
for Blu-Ray playback 3D vision is not needed if the VGA support HDMI 1.4, please ensure that PowerDVD detects your VGA as HDMI 1.4 compatible (and of course the TV)

Ensure your TV is configured to show 3D material in 3D and not as 2D

The 3D-TV must be the primary display

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan