Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CyberLink PowerDVD 8.0 Beta ist da
hanschke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2007 11:33 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
Introducing MoovieLive: the website that syncs seamlessly with PowerDVD and moves the movie experience beyond the PC. Aside from watching movies, users can now build their favorite movie collection, create and share movie remixes, rate and write reviews. It's all part of CyberLink's new dimension in movie entertainment.

MoovieLive is also the perfect way for users to share their interest in cinema by networking with friends all over the world. CyberLink ships over a million copies of PowerDVD each month, creating a massive group of PowerDVD users globally. PowerDVD 8 and MoovieLive represent the basis of a huge social network, where users can interact with each other to share their love of movies.

New Dimensions in Movie Entertainment

-Collect Favorite Movies
-Create Movie Remixes
-Network with Movie Friends
-Collaborate to Build a DVD Database

Cutting-Edge Movie Playback Technologies
-CyberLink TrueTheater Motion delivers smooth video playback, interpolating the number of frames.
-Support for HDMI ensures high quality audio for HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc titles.
-Support for leading graphics cards delivers the best high-definition video playback with low CPU consumption.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 08. 2008 08:21

Stefan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 09, 2007 07:21 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Die Installation der Beta ist nur mit einem gültigen Key möglich. Serials der Version 7.0 funktionieren nicht. PowerDVD 8.0 Ultra Build 2217a
Gigabyte Geforce 9800 GTX
Nvidia Geforce 182.06
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 (32)
hanschke [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hab ich auch feststellen müssen aber auf Computerbase stand nichts davon.
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Hanschke,

Now don't get carried away with MovieLive, I am currently testing the Beta version of PowerDVD 8 And MovieLive does have some drawbacks.

There are 6 DVD regions and 2 formats, PAL & NTSC, you can only share remixes within your own region and format, you could put a remix on YouTube, but you still will be unable to remix with your copy of the DVD.
if the remix is from a different region

Also you cannot remix videos stored on your HDD.

But for a bit of fun, I suppose it's OK

Regards

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
hanschke [Avatar]
[Post New]
How to become a betatester? It is true that the hd feature is removed to safe licence costs?

what is about playinf files from hdd?
gdftygh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2008 16:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how can i test the trial version of powerdvd 8 if asking for cdkey?
hanschke [Avatar]
[Post New]
u cannot test it. it is a beta and if you dont have an invite no key for testing.

can u tell someone me what is about ultra user who paid for features like hd and it will be removed or it is on the basic version?
walo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2008 11:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
mich würde es auch interessieren wie man die PowerDVD 8 Beta zum laufen bringt oder was man dafür machen muss.

Vor allem, da man auch den HDMI Tonausgang anwählen kann, das ja bekanntlich bei der Version 7,3 nicht möglich ist sondern nur SPDIF
hanschke [Avatar]
[Post New]
die 8er geht leider nur als betatester. bin ich auch nicht. das wußte ich aber zum zeitpunkt des postings nicht

vielleicht gibt es ja eine public beta oder die chance als kunde per upgrade die ja jetzt schon zu testen oder wenn ich die preorder?
TiRoye [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Canada Joined: Sep 19, 2007 08:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How to become a betatester? It is true that the hd feature is removed to safe licence costs?

what is about playinf files from hdd?

Could we have an answer about that???
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.