Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I download PD10 onto my new computer.
Kirkman667 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2012 21:17 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

Last year I bought PowerDirector 10, and my computer recently became out of commission. Nothing on it is salvageable, and I was wondering how I can download PD10 onto my new computer without having to buy it again (Because I've already paid for it.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
MULLY5150
Newbie Location: Shizuoka, Japan Joined: Jun 27, 2011 04:01 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
As I understand it Cyberlink has a one download per computer policy. I would say the best course of action would be to contact Cyberlink directly and see what they can do for you. I've always found their customer service to be top notch. Good luck. I hope you can get this worked out.
MULLY ...........................................................................
Check out and subscribe to the funniest channel on YouTube!!
http://www.youtube.com/thingzthatsuck

Personal vlogging channel
http://www.youtube.com/warmothstrat
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Contact Cyberlink is the way to go.

Nothing on your old computer is salvageable?

If the Hard Drive still works, you can connect it to your new computer and copy the downloaded Powerdirector files if you had them on the old computer. There are USB external cases that you can use to connect a hard drive to the computer.

The next time when you have the Files downloaded, I recommend that you burn a CD or DVD of the downloaded files and the CD Key Email.

It you have a CD or DVD of the downloaded files you can insall Powerdirector from that.
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.