Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Movie File Error
Jonny93 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2011 13:45 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone!

This is a minor, but annoying issue that i'm having here. Everytime i try to render a .mov clip to my hard drive, i get the message CreateMovieClip error. This started happening recently, and i don't know why. When i try to render the .mov clip on my 1TB HDD, it would give me that error, but as soon as i change the location of the rendered video to 1 of my SSD's, it renders without any problems, any idea what the cause might be? PDR11 is installed on my HDD as well, and it used to work perfectly before i added a new SSD to my system and reinstalled windows.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 04. 2012 11:03

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jonny93 ,
Can you provide us with diagnostic files please?
Guide, Part A & B please: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771.page

Without delving into BIOS settings, I think you can do that yourself. Check out: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000192.htm

I'm wondering if you have a USB drive set up and it is in "sleep mode"... causing problems.

Dafydd
Jonny93 [Avatar]
[Post New]
This is the version of my PDR

I also attatched my DxDiag file.

PS. CPU is overclocked to 4.6GHz
 Filename
Jonny93 DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
68 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
380 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 04. 2012 12:45

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Jonny for the diagnostic and the image.

The issue has got to be something quite simple... but can I spot it, no. Well not at the moment.

Was the write to HDD working ok before you over-clocked?

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 04. 2012 13:18

Jonny93 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Thank you Jonny for the diagnostic and the image.

The issue has got to be something quite simple... but can I spot it, no. Well not at the moment.

Was the write to HDD working ok before you over-clocked?

Dafydd

Yes it was working perfectly, it only happened after reinstalling Windows 7 & now again on Windows 8. Thank u for the reply, if you find out what the problem is, just post a reply here.
CharlesDallas [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 07, 2009 15:27 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Bump

This is happening to me tonight. The first attempt was successful, but now I can't make a second .mov with same settings and different file name

Ideas?

Charles
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
For best response, start a new topic and attach a dxdiag.txt. it might also be helpful to tell a little about the source video and the profile to which you are trying to produce. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
CharlesDallas [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 07, 2009 15:27 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Jaime-esque,

Ok, will do tomorrow. Thanks. It has happened before. I can take the same file and PD12 will produce it. Then later if I try to produce it again, I get this error. Seems strange, but will post my stuff for someone to look at.

I need to produce a movie in 1024x768 and .mov is the only option I see besides an .avi file which is too large for the intended use.

All for now.

Charles
[Post New]
Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it. Thank you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 23. 2014 04:38

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
rajesh, Please remove the spam link. It is not germane to the topic. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.