Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Reverse Video
Vanman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2010 04:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I have added some clips into a video which I have then reversed. I then produced the video before creating a disc. When I viewed the created disc, the reverse video's wrere black, but the sound track I had added was audible. How do you add reverse video clips that you can see. I had produced the video in 2D (the video is in 3D) to start off with in MP4 format.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 25. 2012 04:06

hellothere123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 09, 2012 22:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution? My reversed video plays fine in edit but the reversed sections are black in the final produced video. Thanks
Vanman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2010 04:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I have had very limited luck so far. I contacted support and was advised to use the latest download for Power Director 10, which I have done. When I then tried writing a reverse video project to disc, I was successful with the first clip I had added, but the other reverse video sections still came out black. I am still experimenting with the reverse clip, but at present, if I add more than one clip, I find that the first one works but the others still comes out black on the burned disc. The reverse clip section thast did work does not run smoothly on the disc, but is slightly jerky. Something else I need to look at.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 06. 2013 04:44

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Make sure you have all of your clips on the hard drive for edit.
No external source.

You should be able to reverse one clip, produce that clip.

Repeat for each clip you want to reverse.

After you have the reversed clips, put all produced reversed clips on the timeline and produce the whole.

Once you have all clips produced into one video you can then burn your Disk.

Powerdirector may have trouble with too many power tools applied if your computer is underpowered.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.