Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nvidia Snail Pace Rendering Issues PD 11
wildfisher2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2012 13:09 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Yet another thread on this, but this time it's good news so perhaps it won't be locked like all the others on this subject? Maybe it's been covered elsewhere, but here goes.

I was so p***** off with this problem I asked for a refund under the 30 day rule or whatever it is. The refund of course never arrived., I never expected it to. Anyway I decided not to waste any more time chasing it and just never buy Cyberlink again.

So...... like others here I upgraded to driver to 306.97 when it came out, it was just the same.

However …....now the good news …........ the build 2215 patch fixed this for me and now PD 11 works great with my Nvdia GTX660 ti card.

Looks like the problem was not Nvidia's after all, but I probably will buy Cyberlink again. The software is great when it works.
djmorgan
Senior Member Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Oz. Joined: Mar 09, 2007 07:07 Messages: 233 Offline
[Post New]
And your point of this thread is?

Few of us probably don't care about your attitude or issue as this matter has been resolved long ago.

David Windows 7 X64 SP1
ASUS P6X58D Premium LGA1366 X58
Intel core I7 950 3.80 GHZ CPU
12Gb Corsair TR3X3G1600C8D Tri channel
Corsair H70 Water cooling
Corsair HX1000W PSU
nVidia GTX 980
Intel 240Gb SSD 520 Series
2 x Seagate 1 Tb
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
wildfisher2,

Some of your points have merit (refund delay, non-Nvidia issue). However, if you take a bit of look around on this forum (and that of the previous PD versions) you'll see that your problems were not all that unusual. And indeed there are a lot of PD users out there in spite of all the issues. The problem is that most video editing apps have these issues and then some.

Glad to see that you stuck to it. Win 10, i7
wildfisher2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2012 13:09 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: wildfisher2,
Some of your points have merit (refund delay, non-Nvidia issue).

I think so. I was told I would be issued a refund and it never happened. Makes me wonder if that guarantee is worth taking seriously.
I also think it's a bit off that we were told on these forums it was a driver issue yet 3 months later a PD11 patch fixed it. Perhaps if it had been fixed in the first weeks and at least acknowledged it would have saved us all a lot of hassle

Quote: wildfisher2,
Glad to see that you stuck to it.

Thank you. I am happy with the software now it works.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you ever check your spam filter for replies from Cyberlink? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.