Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I get into Remix mode?
TheHoustonian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2009 11:54 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I was able to create movie Remixes in PowerDVD 8 and 9, but I recently installed the trial version of PowerDVD 12 and have not been able to find a way to put PowerDVD into Remix playback mode or import Remixes. I also have not seen a way to download Remix files from the MoovieLive website, although I have looked extensively on the website.

Is the Remix feature unavailable in the PowerDVD 12 trial? And is the feature no longer supported on the MoovieLive site? I'm thinking maybe Cyberlink is discontinuing the feature altogether.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

The move remix feature was removed from PowerDVD in version 11.

Regards,
David
rogerdpack [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2013 09:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
so remix is "absent" in version 11, then? Thanks!

to answer my own question, if you google "powerdvd 10 user guide" and look in it, it mentions remix, whereas the "powerdvd 11 user guide" does not, so it appears that it is absent in v 11, for followers (so just 8,9,10, and it might not work with blu-ray in every version...but it also might).

and a confirmation from support:

I cannot find the "Movie Remix tab" within powerdvd 12, I assume it was removed?
Customer Support Response 2013/01/24 12:45

Dear Roger,

Thank you for writing back.

I regret to inform you that, I have checked this feature in our CyberLink lab and this feature its been removed from the software.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 25. 2013 13:44