Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Text View
Oldshep [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2012 22:29 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
I suspect the answer is no but just seeking clarification about the options for displaying the project.
I assume there are only the two views viz: Storyboard and Timeline and there is no Text View as there is in Pinnacle Studio Oldshep
W7-64
PD11 Deluxe 11.0.0.2110
SR VDE120702-02
A Virus - Bit Defender Plus 2012
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I suspect the answer is no but just seeking clarification about the options for displaying the project.
I assume there are only the two views viz: Storyboard and Timeline and there is no Text View as there is in Pinnacle Studio

i'm not familiar with the latest versions of Studio. Please explain a little more. It sound like you are talking about text of a project sort of like HTML text.

A screen shot would be helpful.

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Oldshep [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2012 22:29 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
In fact it is not the latest version of Studio it was rel 14 which I have been using for the past few years. In fact it was because the upgrade to the latest Studio was more costly then going for PD111 that I opted for PD and am now on a steep learning curve....
The attached shows the first part of a screen shot of the Studio Text View
[Thumb - text view.jpg]
 Filename
text view.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
193 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
125 time(s)
Oldshep
W7-64
PD11 Deluxe 11.0.0.2110
SR VDE120702-02
A Virus - Bit Defender Plus 2012
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: In fact it is not the latest version of Studio it was rel 14 which I have been using for the past few years. In fact it was because the upgrade to the latest Studio was more costly then going for PD111 that I opted for PD and am now on a steep learning curve....
The attached shows the first part of a screen shot of the Studio Text View

Perhaps that text page had limited usefulness for other people. I have never seen any text page like the one you showed but I have never look for it except to answer this thread. What was it good for?

The closest I can find is to display the chapters in text form. It seems to only list the start time of the chapters. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.