Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Files not recognised.
Weejock55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 18, 2009 10:33 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
We've just recently completed a canal boat trip and I'm now trying to produce a DVD of it using my PD8. I've imported my files (MPEG-2) and completed my title board. Now, when I click on my files, they don't show in the preview pane and when I try to drop them into the Timeline, I get the message, "Power Director could not complete the specified operation". I feel it's something simple but have no idea what. Any help would be most welcome.
Weejock55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 18, 2009 10:33 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Oops, I knew it was something simple! Instead of downloading the files from my camera and camcorder to the computer first, I imported them straight from the devices to PD8 therefore importing the pictures only and not the files. A pork pie and a cup of coffee led to this solution - my brain must have been hungry!