Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Patch
LordGarth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2012 19:50 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
So, I was told there would be a patch in Mid August. It is now end of August and no patch. Is this how this company rolls?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: So, I was told there would be a patch in Mid August. It is now end of August and no patch. Is this how this company rolls?

You want them to get it right; don't you? Or would you want them to roll out a half finished patch?

I didn't review your other posts so please tell us what issue you are having related to this program? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
It would be nice if they fixed the .mkv full screen issue at some point ( http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/22454.page ). It's only been about 5 months since they were informed. I paid for PDVD Ultra and find I'm using VLC to play back mkv files and only using PDVD for blu-rays. I could have stuck with older versions and kept my money.
This is the main problem for me but there are many many other bugs in version 12. I suspect by the time they get round to fixing it they will announce version 13 and forget about fixing 12 and want more cash. Instead of fixing problems they'll be adding more annoying social media addons, like twitter and other bloat, and forget that first and foremost it is a media player. Asus P8Z68 V-Pro Gen 3, Intel i5 2500K @4.5GHz, Thermalright Silver Arrow, 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2, Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD, 4X Samsung F3 HDD, Samsung Blu ray, Antec DF-85
boilermaker73 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: perth Joined: Aug 25, 2012 10:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
well having pdvd11 and having no real issues apart from closing every now and then i have upgraded to 12 and now i wish i didnt. It now stalls and freezes and then shuts down all the time, im so sick of it im downgrading back to 11 for more stability, its sad when media player is more stable