Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing some of the key....
brittany [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 13, 2008 14:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
...Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've already registered so it could give me a key number. But, the key number it gave is only 16 keys long and the little entry box(es) to activate the software is 30!! And my cd didn't come with a key number on it...what can I do??
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Have you installed your PowerDirector Express build which came with your JVC into "C" drive or some other Hard drive?

The software you have must be installed to C: drive. It should not require an activation code. You will be asked for an activation code if you've installed it to a different hard drive.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 15. 2008 09:28

david [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 12, 2008 08:59 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
mine is exactly the same.
The programme starts up etc, but needs to be activated.
Any help appreciated, but can you put the answer in easy to understand lingo as i am totally new to this.
Diolch
Dai Power
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
I've sent you a PM.

Dafydd
david [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 12, 2008 08:59 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
just checked and it seems to be in the power director express is in there?
I do have the cd key, but its not long enough
Dai
Sebastian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 27, 2008 08:06 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've purchased JVC camera and received Power Director 5 with it. The software installs itsefl but when I try tu run it it asks me for a CD-Key which is not written on any documents received with camera. The other software bundled with camera i.e.Power Producer works fine, the problem is only with Power Director. I tried to sign in on your website but the activation email is not coming to me. The problem is very important to me because I want to capture the born of my child with this camera but I canont get the already filmed movies from the camera without the software. I will really appreciate your immediate answer.