Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Episode Selection
GuardianRob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2012 14:00 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Trying to figure out a way to start a dvd at a certain point, title or chapter. Mainly where TV shows are concerned. I would like to be able to start the DVD from an episode of my choosing, but am finding it difficult informing PowerDVD 12 on this. Any information regarding a solution or even some thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Currently using a command line that uses PDVDlaunchpolicy.exe to start the DVD or Blu-ray.
Wondering if there are more commands I'm missing to accomplish my goal.
Tyomni [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 12, 2011 12:31 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Don't know about other commands, but You can always write it to script which will take from UI your commands( concerning to episodes) and forward pdvd to current episode.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Don't know about other commands, but You can always write it to script which will take from UI your commands( concerning to episodes) and forward pdvd to current episode.

Are you serious? Question. Do you even have PowerDVD 12? If so, did you open it to see what the options are?

The purpose of this forum is to help and answer questions regarding the Cyberlink software. I have yet to see any of your posts do that.

You are real close to being considered a spammer. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
wow123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 01, 2009 09:38 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I traded up from pdvd 7 and wish I had not done so. 12 is very cumbersome to manuever in. There is no express menu with my ultra edition. It won't play a lot of common files, many bugs! I'll take a refund and return to a good workhorse pdvd 7!