Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error Crash when applying Magic Clean to a Video Clip
dougw [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2006 13:49 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have on a number of occasions had the PD5 freeze, and a window of "PD.exe" appears, and the message is that Microsoft has to close, and do I want to send an error message etc. If I debug or exit, I lose the last work which had not been saved. As a result I now save my work every few minutes. It is still a nuisance to have to re-open PD5 and wait for the library to fill, and for the timeline to be set in place again. Is there a software download for this instability problem? It has also occurred when using Magic Motion on an image clip. Doug
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

You might be suffering a simple problem which can be rectified by a removal and re-install of the program.

I'd contact the CyberLink techs and follow their advice on how to remove PDr fully from your system before re-installing it. Make sure you provide full info.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 10. 2006 05:45