Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Skewing an image in PiP?
[Post New]
I can resize and rotate a PiP image no problem but - is there any way to skew/distort it as well? I'd like to fit some PiPs where someone's eyeballs would be and would be nice to narrow the edges/corners. PD10 (ultra, purchased)? Thanks!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 19. 2012 11:30

James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
this might not work as you desire, but when in Pip designer and image selected there are 2 little squares at each corner one white one blue the blue square distorts the image the outer square re-sizes. Maybe adjusting the inner square will give you the results wanted.
Jim

[Thumb - image_2.png]
 Filename
image_2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
309 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
137 time(s)
[Thumb - Image_1.png]
 Filename
Image_1.png
[Disk]
 Description
Image One
 Filesize
356 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
124 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 19. 2012 11:53

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
[Post New]
Brilliant - my PiP background just happens to be almost the same color blue as those blue squares - found them though; works splendidly! Thanks
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
I was able to duplicate this too. Cool workaround.