Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube Uploader - Freezing
Adam2Marsh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2012 12:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Evening All,

Recently I've been using PD to upload videos to YouTube which are longer than 15minutes due to its very helpful nature of splitting the video and grouping them all in 1 playlist.

The first time I used this option I didn't have a single problem and it uploaded perfectly but recently I've gone back and it keeps freezing when uploading. When checking YouTube via browser it advises the upload has failed but PD says it still uploading.

Has anyone else come across this problem? I can upload videos if they are under 15mins but as soon as it's over it just freezes.

Many Thanks in Advance.
Adam
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Adam -

I haven't come across that particular problem, but here's a way to overcome the bother of splitting your videos... the settings can be changed to override PD's built in limitation.

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/posts/list/4603796.page#4213814

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!