Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Online Media: youtube uploader/channel and description information
Eargon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2012 19:08 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
In the PowerDVD 12 "online media" section it is possible to watch and search for youtube videos by title, yet I have not managed to find information such as video uploader and video description listed within the powerdvd software.

At times I find it challenging to find what I'm looking for based on the title and snapshot alone
In cases where videos have the same title it is also a somewhat time-consuming affair to identify the correct video.

My question: Is it possible to enable this information (video uploader and video description) in PowerDvD 12? If yes, what steps are required?

Thanks
guga [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 22, 2012 16:31 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Check this link. I hope this is what you are looking for.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-faq-content.do?id=8078&prodId=1&prodVerId=720
Eargon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you Guga, I do not require help with uploading youtube videos though.
I apologize for being unclear.

What I wish is being able to see a youtube-video's description and which channel uploaded it while browsing/watching youtube videos in the powerdvd program.

Currently only the title and a snapshot is seen for each youtube-video in my instance of powerdvd. I am wondering if it is possible to include the above information.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 02. 2012 10:45

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
no, these iformation are not available for search currently.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Eargon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for the confirmation CyberLink-Michael.