Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Useless Titles and DVD Menus
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Gary,
stop here- while you can.
My guess is that you’ll be wiped out from the forum anyway.
There’s nothing wrong with WMM. Stick with it for the time being.
I understand you’re upset about the money spent. Try getting a refund.
Tony spent some time trying to help you on the way. Please, read his posts again,
and disguard the rest of us.
I suspect you thought buying PD10 would make a “flashier” video easier to produce.
And why wouldn’t you. When reading the adds it seems simple.
Well, for most of the stuff we are bombarded with,, adds are one thing, reality another.
Get a refund, Gary, and come back another time. It would be nice to watch your work.

Nina

Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
garylloyd1212 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2012 18:55 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Gary
It was your choice that you bought PD-10.We did not ask you. You should have tested the trial version,asked the question which you are asking now before you bought.

There is no God here. We are all like you,I guess,perhaps a bit saner

See, here in America it's not like India; we have something called "Freedom of Speech."

Would you like me to explain to you what these words mean?
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
and yes here in Canada we have freedom of speech also...but we have also freedom of choice...and the members here can choose not to reply to your negative posts...or any of your negative responses...we are trying to help and all you do is complain...get yer money back if you don't like PD and go with WMM...
Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2012 12:15

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
garylloyd1212 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2012 18:55 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
Why do I get the feeling I just walked into a San Francisco bathhouse during Happy Hours?
twincitybulldog
Senior Member Location: Winter Haven, Florida "Home of Legoland" Joined: Aug 03, 2009 14:59 Messages: 159 Offline
[Post New]
I for one could care less about titles. A simple title for a video is all you need. Most people care very little about the title of a project. The end result of the video is the important thing.
A lot of the members on this forum volunteer their time and knowledge and rarely get any thanks. I don't post a lot on this forum, but I have got a lot of ideas here and hold all the members in high regard.
None of these members are working for Cyberlink and only try to help other members, and when I see a fellow American expressing his free speach, as if all of the members from different countries don't have the same freedom it disturbs me.
Tony is one of the most valued members on this forum and I have learned a lot from him as with other members.
I try to be nice to everyone and hope that the rest of the world feel the same.

Walter Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Cameras. Panasonic AG-HMC40, GoPro Hero 3 Black
Edition.