Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error code eA0000005 not allowing burning
Gil_fromaustintx0404 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: near Austin, TX Joined: Mar 31, 2012 03:36 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I cannot even get past the stupid confusing and not understandable message when I try to create a burned disk. That was very stupid of the creator to assume we would know what he was talking about. And don't you just hate it when we are given a problem but not a solution.

the error in it's entirety is as follows:

Burning unsuccessful.

Error code: eA0000005

Possible cause(s):
The pack queue is empty. That causes Muxer can't keep muxing

If anyone has solution, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 31. 2012 05:51

pfsoto [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 27, 2011 14:57 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the exact same problem; and i echo Gil's frustration. What a ridiculous error message; it sounds almost taunting.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
can you please ceck:

1. which Application you mean - PowerDVD does not support burning at all....
2. contacting technical support team.

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Gil_fromaustintx0404 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: near Austin, TX Joined: Mar 31, 2012 03:36 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Power Director 10 Ultra is the application. I was already told by the technical team to update the lastes patch but they didn't tell me
anything about the earlier patches. Anyways, I ran it and to add to my frustration, what happened next was that now the program didn't load it get's stuck and all you see is the logo with the butterflies flapping their wings. i am dowing the updates in order now, starting from the very 1st one.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Moved to the correct forum Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
1. Make sure you have the latest quicktime update.
2. slow your burning speed a notch.

Please provide a Dxdiag so we can see how your computer is configured....

Here is a link to the same issue in the PD9 forum.... but I do not think it helped much...

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18490.page;jsessionid=01DAD078ECBDF642349BEFAD93CCBF6D

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 10. 2012 12:51

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link