Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Imported title templates, where are they?
Viajerozz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2011 09:12 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Newbie question, please excuse. I just downloaded and installed some title templates from the Director ZOne. WHen I click on the downloaded .dzt files, they indicate they have been installed and are ready to use. Where are they? I cant find them anywhere in the Title room or anywhere else. I restarted PD10 to no avail. Any help please?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Viajerozz -

N.B. If the Title templates are 16:9 they will only appear in the library of a 16:9 project. Same with 4:3. So, the first thing to do is to make sure the AR matches. Switch it in the AR box at the top.

In the dropdown menu, select Downloaded

Here's a tutorial that shows what to do - including getting your 4:3 effects into your 16:9 library. http://youtu.be/rxc68R1CSkE

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Viajerozz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2011 09:12 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks very much, that was it exactly: