Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
unable to save
Alesha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 01, 2007 12:17 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
This is a continued conversation from Enriques post of unable to save magic motion....

Also the "answer" from customer service regarding this problem was to redownload EVERYTHING. Hours later... it STILL doesn't work. GRRRR!

Quote:
[Post New]13/12/2007 18:58:49
Subject: Re:UNABLE TO KEEP MAGIC MOTION PROPERTIES AFTER SAVING AND CLOSING A FILE
***** [Up]
Alesha

I am unable to save ANYTHING. Do I have to purchase in order to make this work? I am very disappointed with cyberlink so far and am not going to give you my money if that is the case. I will start over (as if I don't do that everytime I open this program ) with a different company. The link that says "save as" and "save" are grey and unable to be used. Please advise soon.

14/12/2007 12:21:10
Subject: Re:UNABLE TO KEEP MAGIC MOTION PROPERTIES AFTER SAVING AND CLOSING A FILE
***** [Up]
Alesha

3rd try at posting here....
following the enrique response..

Power director 5.00 2227 Sep
Product number
product # cds060905-06

this is the 2nd disk I am trying to use that came with my JVC gz-mg 155u

I understand that saving is a simple task but the options in the pull down are not choosable, they are grey, not black and clickable. I appreciate your continues help with this.

I have attachments that im not using this time to see if it will take without.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Dec 16. 2007 06:51

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Alesha,
Firstly I have edited your post - I have added all the relevant bits. I don't want you posting in multiple locations - there is no need. Every time you post here I get an email to tell me you've added something.

I'd better add that I'm using PowerDirector 6 and don't have the special build JVC software on my system.

Questions:
1. Are you using the CyberLink video editing software which came with the JVC video camera?
2. Have you bought CDS as a new upgrade product?
3. You've mentioned a "save as" problem and then in your next post you've jumped to a disc write "this is the 2nd disk I am trying to use that came with my JVC gz-mg 155u" which does not gell - what are you actually doing? It is confusing to say the least.

Please write down your actions and if possible attach images (must be less than 100kb) to your reply posting.

thanks

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 16. 2007 07:31

Alesha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 01, 2007 12:17 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
1. Yes I am using the software that came with the JVC. I had problems with the first disc, CS sent me a 2nd disc (that was extra info I included to expand on my frustrations), and the only response they have had to my dilemma's is to sent me a link to redownload everything. (3 hours is what it reads left when I go to bed at night, so I don't know the exact time it takes but it's ridiculous)
2. No I can't upgrade because the CD key (I have), thats listed on the website has to be entered into 6(?) boxes that I can't figure out the sequencing and CS doesn't seems to understand. (... "just redownload").
Plus, I don't want to have to pay for something that was supposed to be included.
I am frustrated beyond Xanax. I HAVE to get this done before christmas so I went out and bought another program. I would like to get the CL to work but I don't hold much hope.
I will try again to upload the screen shots. I won't let me shoot one of the file pulldown menu. I guess ALT makes the pulldown retract.
Thanks again.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alesha,

If you use the "Print Screen" key - Keyboard - you'll be able to capture a dropdown selection. You'll then need to have an Image editor to bring in and capture the "Print Screen" and out put as a jpeg. Okay this is basic PC stuff - sorry.

So, the problem at the moment is:
1. installation
2. applying the activation key
3. using the software - capture/ edit and saving.

Does that sum up the issues here?

I know you're trying to explain everything - please be logical and tell precisely (in a concise form please) what you're doing - go through each step?

I've sent you a PM Alesha - requesting some details.

Dafydd