Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I stop audio from going silent for a sec when adding more videos/audios into a project?
kasundance [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 28, 2012 15:52 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I use Power director 9
Audio goes silent for a sec when adding more videos/audios into a project. This problem does persist in the rendered video as well. So it is not a preview problem

1. I insert a video with audio on track 1
2. I add another shorter video on the second or third track
3. Whenever the second video begins or ends, the first video has a second or so where the audio does pause. The same problem exists when I add audio. Always at the begin and end of the added audiofile, the original video on layer 1 does pause/goes silent for a second.

Hope I was expressing the problem properly, so that you can understand.
This just started recently.
I tried to reinstall PD9 but the problem does remain.
Can you help me??

Thanks
Ka Thanks
Ka
GoPokes
Member Location: NE Oklahoma Joined: Jun 04, 2011 10:33 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
I'm clueless, never doing audio checks, or not needed audio tite. I haven't noticed a delay.
Could it be the change of a File of video and audio, timing switch? If you unlinked and then edit video fading out and then in overlaying Sound and sinking video then help or hurt?
Is a second your standard for quality or your viewers standards. Like wallpaper, I easily see my mistakes or what I take for misfits. Some think it looks better.
"Quality is in the eye of the beholder". Amature does it till he gets it right. A Pro does it till he can't get it wrong.