Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Anybody having video disruptions with YouTube and PD9???
Tangle [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2010 09:40 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
ALL the videos I've produced with PD9 have run perfectly on YouTube. I've uploaded at least 40 - 50 vids produced in the H.264/AVC format - all have run flawlessly - except the last one.

I uploaded it the very same way I have all my others and when played on YouTube, it has flashes of blocks appearing in the video. When I play the produced file using Microsoft Media Player, none of that is present; it's just exactly what it should be.

So, I uploaded a previously uploaded video that runs on YouTube with no problems. I did not re-produce the video, I used the same M2TS file I uploaded the first time. Guess what - it has the problem too. The original upload, about a week or so ago still plays fine. But the latest upload of the very same file has the problems in it.

This sounds like a YouTube issue, but just curious if anybody else has experienced this or knows what to do about it????
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ALL the videos I've produced with PD9 have run perfectly on YouTube. I've uploaded at least 40 - 50 vids produced in the H.264/AVC format - all have run flawlessly - except the last one.

I uploaded it the very same way I have all my others and when played on YouTube, it has flashes of blocks appearing in the video. When I play the produced file using Microsoft Media Player, none of that is present; it's just exactly what it should be.

So, I uploaded a previously uploaded video that runs on YouTube with no problems. I did not re-produce the video, I used the same M2TS file I uploaded the first time. Guess what - it has the problem too. The original upload, about a week or so ago still plays fine. But the latest upload of the very same file has the problems in it.

This sounds like a YouTube issue, but just curious if anybody else has experienced this or knows what to do about it????

You can contact Youtube support, but I would just upload another copy of the video.

The fact that Youtube re-renders every thing uploaded, it could have been a bad day for them.

You do know that you can log into your account and delete any video you have uploaded, that would remove the bad video. When you remove a video you lose all to the hits statistics on that video.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 23. 2012 10:14

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Tangle [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Carl.

I have uploaded another copy, three in fact, they all do the same thing.

Apparently, as you indicate, there is something happening right now with YouTube. Even the vids that I have previously uploaded are running correctly. But if I upload the very same video today, it has video problems.

I guess it's time to contact YouTube.

Thanks,
Tangle
Tangle [Avatar]
[Post New]
It's YouTube - everything I upload gets messed up. I have notified them - haven't heard anything back yet.

This is definitely not a good time to be uploading videos. Even if you plan to re-upload later when things get fixed, you'll lose your view count and likes.

Just a heads up.