Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I lost my original download version of PowerDVD 11
imlate [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Perth Joined: Feb 18, 2012 22:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi There,

I purchased PowerDVD 11 Ultra via the download service November last year.

Last month my computer HDD failed and I lost all my data (including the download .exe file to install).

I wish to install again however the patch updates that are avaliable in the member zone will not install becasue obviously I don't have the original version (PowerDVD11Ultrav2024.exe).

I do not wish to upgrade to PowerDVD 12 as I wish to use the PowerDVD 11 that I paid for.

Could Cyberlink support please provide me with a download location of this file? I will then achive it on a CD stsright away (lesson learnt)!!

Many Thanks,
Adam
TheDudeiswatching [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2010 00:20 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Call or e-mail support - this is more of a user to user board.
DeKorsey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 04, 2006 20:42 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
If you purchased the extended download option you can check your order in the member zone, you will need either:

1. The order number and your member password.

2. The last five digits of the CC# used and your E-mail address.

a download option will be available.

**This only works if you purchased the extended download option at time of purchase**
flogger123 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 24, 2012 08:22 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
hi imlate, as soon as Customer Service could verify your account, they should be able to walk you through with the process.