Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto-Refresh Rate - Weak attempt or an afterthought?
SuprDave [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2011 17:16 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
The auto-refresh rate looks like a weak attempt to shut me up (http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/19975.page). There doesn't seem to be any reference to it in the settings anywhere. There is no prompt for it in cinema mode either, so I still have to drag out the keyboard. In regular mode (which I'll never use because this is for my TV), I am asked about auto-refresh rate when the disc starts playing. I was happy to see that someone is listening. Still, I'm not shelling out any more money until this is fixed.

The setup screen should have auto-refresh rate enabled, disabled, or prompt with each disc that is different from current refresh rate.

These settings should affect regular AND cinema modes.

These settings should be accessible from either mode.

I loaded the trial today. That means you guys have 30 days to make it work. I'm very disappointed that this version was released before it was ready. The software works good. Easy Auto-refresh rate will make it great. Auto-refresh rate is the most needed feature above all others. I believe that most of the big screen owners out there would agree.

Dave
Jamie Clark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2011 18:38 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Going by the all the bug etc reports and that it's just not so long since been released,
I would agree they have brought this version out far too early.

It's like they are treating us as beta testers when the customer expected a working product.
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
I noticed the refresh at 23.976 does indeed work but every couple minutes of so it stutters. Is this what cyberlink is claiming to fix? If so thank you that the r&d team knows about it.