Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 Support custom subtitles?
Ales_Ulrych [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2010 16:13 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I have a question. I own PowerDVD 11 Ultra 3D, and if you use it to play movies in *. avi *. mpg ... I miss the ability to set the size of subtitles, or any adjustment of subtitles. This option was added finally in this new version?

Thanks

Ales Ales Ulrych
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

thanks for your feedback, sorry to say but these suggestions are still in our planning team for internal discussion.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Ales_Ulrych [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2010 16:13 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
in that case I'll wait around to version 13, if you put it there. To play DVDs, Blu-Ray version 11 just me, and Multimedia Center (playing all files (mkv, avi, mpg, ....) to not support the subtitle setting is useless for me. Ales Ulrych
technobhatt [Avatar]
Newbie Location: New Delhi Joined: Feb 05, 2012 11:28 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Your concern is same as me. However I checked the trial version first and then purchased the full Ultra version of Power DVD 12. They have definitely not included the custom settings for subtitles.
But I think they have improved their default subtitle font. Check the screen shot.

-
flogger123 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 24, 2012 08:22 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Minor issue by the way but I would love to have it added in the next release.