Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD5 hangs at 90% Burning Progress
Dick Lane [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2006 12:24 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
PD5.00.1816 Premium, 3035 MB SP DVD video consisting of 12 clips, 12 titles and chapters, 11 transitions, 12 non-animated menu buttons, create DVD folder, gets to 90% "Burning Progress" showing "Producing Titles" (what ever that means) with cpu usage 90-99% then PDR.exe process goes down to 0% cpu usage and program hangs there and cannot be accessed via cancel button on burning progress drop down.
Preview works fine prior to "burning" to create DVD folder.
Dick
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dick,
Try:
1. Split your project - Create to a folder and not to Burn to Disc
2. Look to see what space is on your hard drive and where you're drawing the info/video data from to.
3. Check the file name addresses and location addresses - if they're too long you'll get hassle.

I'll only answer none PD6 issues in general terms - my brain is not reverse engineered or compatible for earlier versions.

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 27. 2007 15:57

Dick Lane [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2006 12:24 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd,
I found that PD4 Express worked fine. I had used YouTube2DVD to generate mpeg files from Beyond the Fringe and Goon Show clips.
Dick